The following terms and conditions must be agreed to in order to participate in the Movie Associates affiliate program.
The following program is available to promote our website(s):
In order to keep your account in good standing and receive your payments you must follow, comply, and agree to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement set herein. All Terms and Conditions are legally binding.
- You must be of legal age (18 to 21 dependent upon local law) to participate in the program.
- Webmasters will be paid for trial and full membership sales including rebills at the current Payout Schedule on our Revshare Program. MovieAssociates pays out for sales and rebills on ALL processors including our primary biller, back-up processors and phone billing. Affiliates do not earn income from membership upsells, cross sales, or any other form of advertising outside the initial membership and rebill charges.
- Payments are made two times per month in US dollar via Check, Paxum, or Wire.
- We do not allow sites that support, imply or promote child pornography, bestiality, rape, or violence; cheat or use other fraudulent, illegal, unethical or socially unacceptable methods. You will simply be dropped from the program and not paid.
- We do not allow sites with illegally pirated videos or content to promote us, and will further notify any Producers if we find that their content has been used illegally.
- We do not allow sites to copy the text from our tours or our html and use it on their websites. Please change the text wherever possible as it will benefit both your site and ours from problems with 'duplicate content' in Google.
- Only one account per webmaster or company is allowed.
- Free content may only be used for advertising MovieAssociates websites. We will take aggressive legal action against any company or individual that misuses our free content for any other reason.
- We do not allow affiliates to place any sort of watermarks over our videos without permission. Doing so could cause you to receive a DMCA notice and legal action to be taken against your website, including the automatic banning of your affiliate account. If you are unsure, please contact us.
- You are not allowed to promote our sites by spam/UCE techniques. This includes bulk newsgroup postings, unsolicited AOL/ICQ "instant messages", or any other "dirty tricks". In some instances, we will permit affiliates to market to people that have indicated that they wish to receive such promotional materials from you. For instance, if you produce a newsletter that surfers subscribe to, you would be permitted to use such a vehicle for marketing purpose, however please contact us first.
- MovieAssociates reserves the right to terminate any affiliate at any time for false, misleading, slanderous or libelous comments regarding our company, or if it is determined that their continuing to promote us is not in the best interests of the company. You will be banned from the program and not paid, as well as subject to prosecution and/or litigation regarding such statements.
- MovieAssociates does not allow false or misleading advertising regarding our websites.
- MovieAssociates reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- MovieAssociates reserves the right to terminate any account that violates the terms and conditions.
- By filling out and completing the 'sign-up' form, you are bound by all terms and conditions set here-in.